Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
love story

しゃぼんハート






Credit



Best view : Google Chrome



nutcracker
Sunday, December 16, 2012 | 12:31 AM | 0 comments

everyone seems like very nervous with the show of Stepz 
on the coming Saturday
I am excited about that
It has been several months since I stepped on the stage
and maybe this time will be my last chance to stand on the stage to perform myself
so this time
I want to take many many photos as a remembrance

another thing
the UEC result is coming out on the coming Wednesday
I am very nervous about it
I can't imagine that if i get a bad result
what can I study
what can I do in my future
Oh My God
 nervous-ing

last thing
my advance 1 ballet result haven't come out yet
argh
When is it going to come out
I am going to be crazy already


have a lovely day <3 br="br">