Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
love story

しゃぼんハート






Credit



Best view : Google Chrome



dreaming
Wednesday, June 8, 2011 | 5:42 AM | 0 comments
Hey there

Wonderful day! Today have to go back to Stepz Studio to start my ballet lesson. I am advance 1 now. Ya, is a bit too fast for me. I just use 6 years to climb up to this level.

I have started to learn ballet since 2004. I was 10 that year. I don't know what is the reason that I wanted to learn ballet. Maybe is my mum who wanted to learn ballet when she was young or because of my cousin who want to learn it and invited me to go with her. It's a bit weird that I didn't think of ballet when I was small and suddenly I am interesting in it.

I think I am a quick learner. So, I can catch what teacher is talking about and dance whatever teacher wants. Then, I can skip some levels. I have skipped primary, grade 2 and grade 6. Ya, that's why I can just use 6 years time to climb to advance 1. Amazing! Ha~

I hope that i can improve myself. Learn more, know more and practise more.

Tata. Stay tuned.